COVID Safety Measures
- Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser will be available onsite, and customers entering the showroom will be asked to use these. The hand sanitiser is over 70% alcohol based. All members of staff will be washing their hands and hand sanitising in between dealing with any customers, regardless of whether there was contact or not.
- As we were doing before lockdown, we will continue to clean the showroom twice a day, paying specific attention to surfaces that are likely to come into contact with customers.
- There will be an allocated area for customers to wait and be seen within the showroom.
- We will be using floor stickers to make sure that customers are adhering to social distancing.
- Prior to any test drives or car viewings, we will clean the car and wipe buttons, steering wheels, indicators etc with anti-bac. For test drives gloves and face-masks can be provided if requested.
- If you are not comfortable coming to the showroom and live within 20 miles, we are able to drive the car to you for you to test drive. Again, we will take all the same precautions as above, which will be done before you test drive. A valid driving licence needs to be photographed by our member of staff, who will then wait whilst you take you test drive. We can also offer virtual appointments via FaceTime or Zoom. Alternatively we can provide you with a personalised video of the vehicle with any specific requests you may have that you want us to focus on. Please note that if you wish to purchase a car, you will need to come into the showroom to sign paperwork. However, this will be in a dedicated area, with no staff contact required. We will leave the paperwork for you to sign and observe social distancing. We can then deliver the car to you if you cannot drive it away that day and if you live within a 20 mile radius of the showroom.
- All test drives will be taken out by the customer and anyone accompanying them alone - our staff will not attend. Please ensure you have valid ID when visiting the showroom so this can happen.
- If you are interested in a car, we will happily send up to three finance quotes to you via email for consideration.
- If there is another way you would like us to consider which would be more suitable to us please call us and we can discuss if this would be possible.